Skilled Help With Bankruptcy And Debt Relief
If you are struggling with the burden of unmanageable debt, bankruptcy may be the answer for you. Bankruptcy has enabled millions of Americans to break free from difficult debt problems and obtain a fresh start.
Bankruptcy may enable you to:
- Eliminate or significantly reduce your debts
- Stop creditor harassment
- Stop wage garnishment
- Putting a stop to foreclosure on your home
- Stop auto repossession
- Obtain other critical debt relief
To schedule a free consultation, call 704-243-5124. From office in Shelby, our lawyers serve clients across western North Carolina.
We have helped many clients find solutions to difficult debt problems. Contact us to learn more about:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: Sometimes described as a debt liquidation bankruptcy, Chapter 7 bankruptcy completely discharges most forms of debt, including credit card bills, medical bills and other consumer debts. It is a fast and extremely effective remedy that enables you to discharge all or a significant portion of your debts.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: With a Chapter 13 bankruptcy, you repay a portion of your debts in an amount a court determines that you are able to pay. Your debt repayment or reorganization plan lasts for three or five years. After the successful completion of your plan, the court will discharge remaining unsecured debts, which could save you thousands of dollars or more. Chapter 13 is often used by people who are behind on their home mortgage payment who are seeking to avoid or stop home foreclosure.
Both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy result in an automatic stay, which goes into effect the moment your case is filed with the bankruptcy court. The automatic stay temporarily halts most creditors from further collection efforts, including wage garnishment, auto repossession and home foreclosure.
Put An End To Your Debt Worries
You should not have to live with constant strain and anxiety that is caused by debt problems. You should not have to worry that every time you open your mail you will get another nasty collection letter, or every time you answer your phone that you may be confronted by a bill collector.
We understand that many people are apprehensive about bankruptcy. Do not let fear stand in your way of learning more about bankruptcy. People who visit our office often discover that their concerns about bankruptcy were unnecessary.
People frequently discover that bankruptcy will provide a solution to the debt challenges they face, and they feel a renewed sense of hope. Let us put our experience and knowledge of the law to work for you.
We Can Help You Start Fresh
To schedule a free consultation with a bankruptcy attorney who can explain the process and your options, contact the attorneys at The Schweppe Law Firm, P.A.. To set up an appointment or get your questions answered, call our office at 704-243-5124 or contact us by website connection email.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.