Proven North Carolina Attorneys Focused On Solutions
The Schweppe Law Firm, P.A., is a general law practice serving the needs of a diverse clientele. We represent businesses, individuals and municipalities in a wide range of legal matters, including:
- Personal injury: We are committed to helping people who have been injured due to the negligence and wrongdoing of others. Many of our clients have been injured in vehicle crashes, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents and bicycle accidents. We represent clients in numerous other accident injury claims, including dog bites, aviation accidents and premises liability claims. We also represent clients in product liability (unsafe products) and medical malpractice claims.
- Criminal Defense: We defend adults and juveniles in cases ranging from traffic tickets to serious felony charges, including DWI, drug charges, violent crimes, theft offenses, sex crimes and property crimes.
- Bankruptcy: We help clients obtain debt relief by filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy or Chapter 13 bankruptcy. We have helped clients avoid home foreclosure and obtain relief from wage garnishments and other creditor collection efforts. If you are struggling with credit card bills, medical bills or other unmanageable debt, we are here to help.
- Real estate: We offer a full-service real estate practice, including residential and commercial real estate transactions, land use and zoning, eminent domain and real estate litigation.
- Business law: Our attorneys represent commercial enterprises of all sizes, from small local shopowners to large corporations. We provide a full range of legal services, including business formation, contracts, tax planning, litigation and other business law matters.
- Civil litigation: Our experienced trial lawyers represent individuals and businesses in a wide range of civil litigation, including business disputes, contract disputes, real estate litigation, commercial collections, landlord-tenant disputes, construction litigation and others.
- Estate planning and probate: We provide comprehensive estate planning services. We also assist clients with the probate and administration of estates.
- Family law: We represent clients in a wide range of family law matters, including divorce, child custody and visitation, paternity and modifications of court orders, including child support, custody, visitation and spousal support.
Contact Our Cleveland County Lawyers
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.