Experienced Attorneys. Principled Representation. Innovative Solutions.

Shelby Estate Planning Attorneys

At The Schweppe Law Firm, P.A., we are committed to helping individuals and families plan for the future, protect their loved ones and obtain peace of mind. We guide clients through all aspects of estate planning, from simple wills to complex estate planning. We also provide probate and estate administration services.

To learn more, call our law office at 704-243-5124. From our office in Shelby, we serve clients across western North Carolina.

Protecting Your Wealth And Your Family

Many of our clients look to us to help them preserve family wealth for future generations, minimize estate taxes and avoid expensive probate proceedings. Our services include:

  • Wills, trusts and powers of attorney — We often recommend use of living trusts and other estate documents. These can include powers of attorney, living wills and health care directives for security in the event that an individual becomes incapable of managing his or her affairs in the future.
  • Elder law and guardianship — Medicaid planning and other elder law decisions require a strategic but caring approach. We will help you find a solution tailored to your situation.

We can provide guidance for the unique needs of clients who own a farm or family business.

Our attorneys have many years of experience assisting clients with estate and probate matters. Our staff includes a certified public accountant who is experienced in managing the complicated tax implications of wealth transfer from one generation to another.

Legal Services Tailored To Meet Your Needs

We understand that estate planning is very personal and sensitive in nature. Our attorneys work closely with clients, taking time to understand their estate objectives and creating estate plans with their needs in mind. You will benefit from our experienced, knowledgeable and highly personalized representation as a client of our firm.

Contact Us

To schedule a free consultation with an experienced lawyer, call our office or contact us by email.